The Northern Business Achievement Awards returned on 6 August for the event’s first ever appearance online as a live stream. The restrictions caused by COVID-19 did not deter our business community from jumping online and showing their support for our industry in Melbourne’s north. City of Whittlesea and Moreland City Council were the nominating councils that selected businesses and Young Business Achievers for their hard work and collaborative effort during this crisis. Business and YBA nominations from City of Whittlesea included Floridia Cheese, Repurpose It and Alexander Pisani (Coffeehit Epping). Moreland City Council business and YBA nominations included Glenroy Bakery, Posture Balance and Lochlan Umseher (Posture Balance). Melbourne Market Authority CEO Mark Maskiell, guest speaker, discussed major major projects happening at the Melbourne Wholesale Market.
- Melbourne’s northern businesses shine at NBAA Grand Finale
- Remaining restrictions lifted as Victoria reaches Phase D of the National Plan
- ‘Recipe of the Day’ App a Delicious Reminder of the Value of Data Analytics
- Caravan jobs project a win-win for the region – a win for industry and for jobseekers
- Turning data into impact: Inner North Community Foundation invests in new app to support community change