The Northern Business Achievement Awards returned on 6 August for the event’s first ever appearance online as a live stream. The restrictions caused by COVID-19 did not deter our business community from jumping online and showing their support for our industry in Melbourne’s north. City of Whittlesea and Moreland City Council were the nominating councils that selected businesses and Young Business Achievers for their hard work and collaborative effort during this crisis. Business and YBA nominations from City of Whittlesea included Floridia Cheese, Repurpose It and Alexander Pisani (Coffeehit Epping). Moreland City Council business and YBA nominations included Glenroy Bakery, Posture Balance and Lochlan Umseher (Posture Balance). Melbourne Market Authority CEO Mark Maskiell, guest speaker, discussed major major projects happening at the Melbourne Wholesale Market.
- NORTH Link and Melbourne’s North Food Group talk manufacturing renaissance on ABC Radio
- La Trobe’s new $23m science and technology metacentre
- La Trobe School of Cancer Medicine: Medicinal cannabis for Australian clinical trial
- Accessing the Northern Business Achievement Awards
- La Trobe University Public Health students available