The Northern Business Achievement Awards returned on 6 August for the event’s first ever appearance online as a live stream. The restrictions caused by COVID-19 did not deter our business community from jumping online and showing their support for our industry in Melbourne’s north. City of Whittlesea and Moreland City Council were the nominating councils that selected businesses and Young Business Achievers for their hard work and collaborative effort during this crisis. Business and YBA nominations from City of Whittlesea included Floridia Cheese, Repurpose It and Alexander Pisani (Coffeehit Epping). Moreland City Council business and YBA nominations included Glenroy Bakery, Posture Balance and Lochlan Umseher (Posture Balance). Melbourne Market Authority CEO Mark Maskiell, guest speaker, discussed major major projects happening at the Melbourne Wholesale Market.
- New City Deal aims to create 300,000 jobs in Melbourne’s North and West
- Northern Business Achievement Awards August 2020
- Vital government support for businesses in lock down
- Melbourne’s North Food Group July COVID-19 Update
- Fast-track innovation in your business: host a Master of Engineering student