Melbourne’s North Advanced Manufacturing Group
Working to assist all manufacturers across northern metropolitan Melbourne.
The Melbourne’s North Advanced Manufacturing Group works to assist all manufacturers across northern metropolitan Melbourne. With an extensive network and access to a wide range of services, it facilitates trusted connections, builds business capability and provides valuable assistance that will help businesses grow.
Profiling and branding northern Melbourne’s manufacturing capacity and capability locally, statewide, nationally and internationally is also a key goal.
Benefits to business
Becoming a partner of the Melbourne’s North Advanced Manufacturing Group provides significant benefits. Businesses have the opportunity to:
- build business capability: through targeted workshops and skills development sessions
- save money: through group buying and equipment sharing
- connect with new markets: by sourcing import replacement and other opportunities
- access R&D: through collaboration with universities, TAFE institutes and CSIRO
- grow digital skills: by working with tertiary students to drive specific digital projects
- network with industry: to grow valuable contacts and leverage expertise
- visit local manufacturing sites: to meet and learn from industry leaders
- develop local supply chains: to maximise supply chain opportunities
- employ the right staff: with priority access to NORTH Link’s free employment programs
- engage with tertiary institutions: to improve workforce skills
- stay informed: about supplier opportunities, government grants and more
- become export ready: with assistance from experts
- promote the business: through trade shows, exhibitions and events.
This program has been supported by Regional Development Australia and the Victorian State Goverment.