Buying Group seeking transport and plastic packaging supplier
The MNFG Buying Group is encouraging businesses who provide transport and plastic packaging to tender for upcoming group buying opportunities. The tender requests come following great success in the Buying Group’s pilot categories where partners are expected to save 30 per cent on average for micro testing. More info. Tender forms: Transport, plastic packaging.
Innovate your business through CSIRO research network
SME Connect is an initiative by CSIRO that acts as a single point of contact to interact with the Australian research sector. Businesses can be matched with researchers based on individual needs and requirements. More info.
- Export Finance Australia is an Australian Government established website that provides a range of support and finance for local exporters. More info.
- The Treasury’s COVID-19 economic response page lists financial information that businesses can utilise to help during COVID-19. More info.
- Minister Simon Birmingham will speak in a webinar on the importance of the partnership agreement between Australia and Indonesia. Register here.
- Learn how to register your business on Amazon UAE and market yourself to the Middle East.
- Austrade is providing a webinar on effective digital marketing strategies to penetrate Korea’s eCommerce market. Register here.
We continue to provide a series of webinars to help and support businesses during this crisis.
- Local SEO: Get your foot traffic up. 7 July 2020.
- Practical steps that will help you create greater cash flow certainty. 14 July 2020.
- Emporium Marketing spoke with The Business of Food and shared some advice on marketing research and analysis businesses can undertake to uncover some opportunities. More info.
- SalaryMasters is offering a free 30 minute consultation to learn more about salary packaging and novated leases. Book here.
- Dunlop Consultants is providing 30 minute Zoom consultations for businesses to help create efficiencies and make improvements. For more info, contact Paul Dunlop via email@example.com.
- The MNFG Buying Group is exclusively available to MNFG partners. Partners can now save 30 per cent on average on micro testing. More info.
- MNFG partners are encouraged to display on our Food and Beverage Exchange to gain more exposure to industry buyers and customers. More info.
- ICAL has generously offered free warehouse storage for MNFG partners. Information here.
- Matthews Steer is kindly offering MNFG partners a comprehensive review of their entitlements for $600. Information here.
- The SME Guarantee Scheme will provide SMEs with timely access to working capital to help them get through the impact of the COVID-19. More info.
- The Entrepreneurs Programme gives businesses access to expert advice and financial support that help progress business goals. More info.
Council COVID-19 support information and webinars:
Mental health support
If you or someone you know are experiencing increased worry and stress during this time, there are support number services available.
Visit the Australian Government’s Mental Health information and support page here.
We’ll continue to work with our partners and wider network to provide the information and support so desperately needed by our industry. We welcome insights that will assist us in understanding what other business areas need help.