La Trobe University is providing you with the opportunity to bring a skilled Master of Engineering student into your workplace to complete a project that brings value to your business. The student could help resolve a business issue, or research and develop a new innovative idea.
La Trobe University is sourcing employers who are interested in hosting a Master of Engineering student for an Industry Based Learning placement commencing August/September for six months (800 hours).
The student cohort are predominantly from the following streams:
- Master of Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Master of Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Electronic Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Electronics)
- Master of Telecommunication and Network Engineering
For more information contact Tyler Harford on 0447 777 914 or email@example.com.