NORTH Link and the Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry and Regions proudly offer Leadership Victoria‘s Women in Business Leadership Training Program, designed to support local women in Melbourne’s north with senior leadership aspirations. Learn how to:
- enhance your self-awareness
- overcome self-limiting beliefs
- build personal resilience
- explore systemic barriers to women’s leadership
- apply strategies to lead change
- reach for self-challenging roles, expand your leadership skills and deliver positive local outcomes.
You will gain a supportive network of female peers and be inspired by motivational speakers who will empower you to reach your leadership potential.Five fully-funded scholarship places are available for women who live and/or work in Melbourne’s north (Banyule, Darebin, Hume, Merri-bek, Mitchell, Nillumbik and Whittlesea). The program will be held at Mantra Epping on three Saturdays: 29 April, 13 May and 27 May 2023, 9 am – 5 pm. There will also be an online welcome session on Wednesday, 26 April, 5 pm – 6:30 pm.
If interested, please complete the application form by Friday, 31 March 2023.
For more information contact Rebecca Hudson at NORTH Link via firstname.lastname@example.org