More survival support for Victorian businesses
The Victorian Government recently announced more support for businesses suffering under new Stage 3 Restrictions. The $534 million Business Support Package will be provided to more than 80,000 eligible businesses that can access $5000 in funding. Apply here.
Demand for face masks – Register your interest to supply
We have had numerous inquiries about sourcing face masks recently due to the COVID-19 situation deteriorating in Melbourne. Fulcrum Procurement assist with our Buying Group and regularly work with hospitals. They are currently exploring opportunities to source quality face masks that will not impact hospital or frontline healthcare supplies.
Register your interest for face masks to email@example.com or call 0408 995 207.
Antimicrobial fumigation method to help keep workplaces safe
Crown Property Services is providing accredited antimicrobial fumigation (fogging) and sanitisation that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria in your workplace. Businesses can receive 30% off for areas over 1000m2 and 20% off for areas under 1000m2. Offer ends 21 July 2020. Fogging is being used during the pandemic to santise workplaces with suspected COVID-19 cases and for precautionary and preventative measures. Chemicals used in fogging are environmentally friendly, non-toxic and hospital grade. More info.
Exclusive home loan offers for NORTH Link members
Bank of Melbourne is kindly offering NORTH Link and MNFG members exclusive home loan product offers that will give financial help during the pandemic. Receive up to .30% cashback of the value of your loan amount when you take out a new loan or refinance. More info.
Funding international and domestic freight routes
The Australian Government announced an additional $241.9 million to the International Freight Assistance Mechanism. The funding will help keep international freight routes and flights operating until the end if the year. More info.
Instant asset write-off threshold increases
The instant asset write-off threshold has increased from $30,000 to $150,000. The threshold improvement provides cash flow benefits for businesses that can immediately deduct purchases of eligible assets each costing less than $150,000. More info.
- The Australia Government grants and programs page is a platform that centralises government grants, funding and support to help your business success. More info.
- A global sustainable packaging report has been released focusing on critical trends and advice for businesses to become more sustainable while maintaining profits. More info.
- Practical steps to help you create greater cash flow certainty. 14 July 2020. Register here.
- What to do if you suspect COVID-19 in your workplace? 15 July 20202. Register here.
- Maximise your eCommerce strategy and reach your customers. 28 July 2020. Register here.
- Blogging for business: How to create content that ranks. 29 July 2020. Register here.
- Northern Business Achievement Awards. 6 August 2020. Register here.
Council COVID-19 support information and webinars: