The Victorian Government has announced the state-wide lockdown will be lifted tonight.
A range of COVID-19 restrictions will ease across Victoria from 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July including:
- 5km travel ban lifted
- masks still mandatory everywhere except for private residences
- five reasons to leave home no longer applies
- workplaces must have a 25% capacity limit, working from home still preferred
- cafes and restaurants can open for seated service
- no visitors to the home, public gathering of no more than 10.
View full list of restrictions here.
Useful links for further information