RMIT University’s School of Engineering is seeking companies to host energy-reduction research projects on energy efficiency, renewable energy sources and reducing greenhouse gas emissions, conducted by Master of Engineering (Sustainable Energy) students.
Students will work on the projects approximately two days per week for 24 weeks (over two semesters), and about half that time will be spent in the workplace. There is no charge to host businesses, which will be presented with a comprehensive report and recommendations at the end of the project. Commercial confidentiality is respected.
The focus of a project could involve:
- energy audits
- data on energy use and trends
- ways to reduce energy use and reduce costs
- opportunities for use of solar photovoltaic, solar water heating or wind power systems
- improving existing lighting systems
- reviewing building design from an energy perspective.
Projects will commence in February 2019 and places are limited.
To find out more or to register your interest, contact Professor John Andrews, RMIT University (03) 9925 6085 or email email@example.com