NORTH Link congratulates Melbourne’s North Manufacturing Hall of Fame winners
Congratulations are due to the following Melbourne’s North companies recognised in the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards held on Tuesday 9 May 2017.
- Manufacturer of the Year: Large Business – Sutton Tools (winner)
- High Growth Sector – Food and Fibre – Procal Dairies (winner)
- Manufacturer of the Year: Medium Business – Textor Technologies (finalist)
- High Growth Sector – Food and Fibre – Merino and Jumbuck (finalist)
- High Growth Sector – Defence, Transport and Construction Technologies – Flight Data Systems (finalist)
- High Growth Sector – New Energy Technologies – Thycon Industrial (finalist)
These are outstanding achievements and show that manufacturing in Melbourne’s North is innovative and strong.