DEDJTR’s new ‘Boost Your Business’ Vouchers program
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport & Resources’ (DEDJTR) new ‘Boost Your Business’ Vouchers aims to support Victorian SMEs to become more productive, employ more people, improve market access and in general, increase their scale, diversity and profitability. ‘Boost Your Business’ is a competitive program and one or two (maximum) vouchers are available to Victorian SMEs in exchange for services that will build their capabilities in three main areas:
- Market Engagement – services to assist companies and organisations to identify and secure international market development and export opportunities
- Innovation – services to assist companies to develop or commercialise new products and improve process innovation
- Business Capability – services to assist companies to position them to support future growth
The program targets Victorian SMEs who employ between 20-200 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5mil (preference given to applicants that employ less than 200 people) under one or more of these streams:
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Advanced Victorian Manufacturing
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Asia Gateway
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Food Innovation
- $4 for every $1 up to $25k under Social Enterprise Capability (No minimum annual turnover or staffing levels required. NFPs can apply)
Applications will be considered in rounds – the first of which will open on Monday 29 January 2018 and close on Friday 2 March 2018.
When applying, SMEs must obtain a quote from a Registered Service Provider (RSP) – a list of which will be published the week commencing 15 January 2018 for each voucher stream.