From 11.59pm Thursday 17 June, the 25km travel limit will be removed and travel between metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria will resume.
Other restriction changes include:
- two visitors allowed in the home
- no masks required outdoors, remain mandatory indoors
- 20 people allowed at outdoor gatherings
- office caps to 50% or 20 people, whichever is greater
- gyms and indoor entertainment venues to reopen.
A full list of restrictions can be found here.
All businesses must have an active, up to date COVIDSafe Plan. For industry specific measures click here.
QR check in
From 4 June, Victorians must check in at all retail stores, supermarkets and cafes – even if they’re just collecting takeaway or picking up ‘click & collect’.
All venues and businesses required to undertake electronic record keeping must use the free Victorian Government QR Code Service. Find out which industries require checking in here.