– let a La Trobe student complete a data analytic project for you over summer
If your business collects data in any form – website visits, customer interactions, machine functions and more – it can be analysed to help you improve your bottom line.
For example, data analytics can help you to:
- better target your customers – find out why your potential customers are not converting or discover which market segment prefers what product
- predictive maintenance – improve productivity on your machines by identifying when they need servicing and when parts need replacing
- identify product quality improvements
- assess the take-up of your special offers and promotions.
Start date: Flexible
Duration: 2 or 3 days a week (length of placement to suit business needs)
Cost: no payment if under 120 hours; $750 a fortnight above this
Closing date: Expressions of interest must be submitted by NO LATER THAN 22 October.
More information: Contact Tony Coppola | T: 03 9479 3325 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH Link/Melbourne’s North Food Group Data Analytics Pilot Project