China Opportunities Seminar Program
- Organised by La Trobe University, NORTH Link and Melbourne’s North Food Group.
- Comprises four seminars, high-quality forums and one capstone event – the 2nd Melbourne’s North Food & Beverage Expo (you could participate as an exhibitor).
- Offers vital Chinese market insights for local SMEs and family businesses and promotes in-depth commercial cooperation between Melbourne’s north and China.
- Costs $130+GST per seminar or $400 for all four.
- Free for NORTH Link partners and Melbourne’s North Food Group businesses.
- Mastering business etiquette for the Chinese business culture
- Meet business people and hear their stories behind establishing and running successful businesses in China
- Fast tracking success in eCommerce in China
- Connecting with Chinese consumers and businesses based in Melbourne
- High-level official delegation from Chongqing and Melbourne’s North Food & Beverage Expo
* Expo exhibitors are selected from seminar participants and must be a member of NORTH Link or a partner of Melbourne’s North Food Group. We cannot guarantee that everyone who applies will be offered this opportunity.
Opening ceremony and seminar 1 – 6 February 2020
Mastering Chinese culture and business etiquette
Seminar 2 – March 11 2020
Behind a successful business in China
Seminar 3 – March 26 2020
Export to China
Seminar 4 and closing ceremony – May 2020
Effective eCommerce in China
Melbourne’s North Food and Beverage Expo
Melbourne’s North Food Group
+61 417 293 570
La Trobe International